Saturday, November 3, 2012

Next President Collage

As you all know, election day is this Tuesday. Since most of my class mates and I cannot vote yet, we had the opportunity to express our opinions in a collage. This project could either be based on either president and his look on an important subject or the subject as a whole. In my collage, I chose Mitt Romney and his out look on the economy. Romney stated that he wanted to created more jobs for people, but have them environmental safe also. To make this collage, I started off with a white piece of paper and drew an outline of Romney. I the layed down newspaper, tissue paper, modeling paste, gloss medium, and drew footprints on the outside of the Romney face. As for the face, i included pictures of money, job articles, and people comming together as a whole to help eachother out economically. I enjoyed this project and saw an improvement
from last years collage and this years.

No comments:

Post a Comment