Saturday, November 3, 2012

I saw great improvement from the beginning of the year, especially from last year. My shading skills have definitely improved as well as my collage making ability. Now that i got the hang of the book page making, I have a different interpretation on how to make the pages. I learned to make the colors a lot less brighter because when i drew on top of the color last year, you could barely see the drawing. For the collage, I learned to just let my mind run free and not have a specific plan on what the final product will look like. Last year, my collage pieces were placed in specific places with nothing on top. This year, i put layer on top of layer and found the collage looking 10 times better.  I am definitely liking this year more so far because I've learned so many good and better techniques and how to improve my art skills. I hope to keep learning and improving my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment